- Rates, inclusive of taxes, are per room and include: breakfast, heating, bed linen / towels.
- Rates are subject to change according to high/low season, religious, national and bank holidays.
- Bed and bath linen changes are done every 3 days.
- The daily change of bathroom linen, if requested, will cost € 5.00 per person.
- The daily change of bed linen, if requested, will cost € 5.00 per person.
- Children aged 0/2 years stay free, if they sleep in bed with their parents.
- Wood consumption for fireplace, not included (on request).
- Check-in / Check-out: On the day of arrival, check-in is from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm; on the day of departure, check-out is by 10:00 am. Possible delays could result in an additional night's charge.
- Upon arrival each guest must show a valid identity document for the purposes of legal obligations; otherwise the guest can not be accepted.
- If guests arrive before check-in time or leave after check-out time, they have a free luggage storage service./li>
- Remaking room and cleaning: daily remaking and cleaning of the room, if requested, will cost € 10.00. For room makeover and for cleaning, the room must be vacated by 9.30 am.
- It is not possible to prepare meals in the rooms.
- It is not allowed to guests of the structure to accommodate non-registered external people in the rooms/apartments.
- Prohibition of Smoking: inside the rooms it is FORBIDDEN SMOKING (Law 16/01/2003 n ° 3).
- Breakfast: included in the price and served from 8:00 to 9:30, in the Breakfast Room.
- Use of the kitchen in the apartments: it is only allowed for a minimum stay of 3 days, at a price of € 20.00 per day for consumption.
For booking confirmation, 30% of total price is required, by means of bank transfer or credit card (Visa, Mastercard). The balance to be paid at least 30 days before the arrival at the hotel.
Rates are subject to change according to high/low season, religious, national and bank holidays.
Cancellations must be received in writing (via email). Cancelled bookings will be subject to penalties as follows:
- reimbursement of the advance will be applied when a possible cancellation is notified in writing not less than 90 days before the date of arrival, minus a fee for the transfer.
- from less than 90 days to 45 days before arrival, a 50% reduction will be applied, minus a fee for the transfer.
- from less than 45 days before arrival, no deduction will be applied and no refund will be applied.
Recommendation : it is appropriate to take out travel insurance for any risk.
Change of dates must be received in writing (via email). No penalties if you want to change your date and notify us of this change 90 days before the date of arrival, assuming we have availability for the new dates required.
Cooking course and excursions
The House reserves the right to change the cooking courses programs, the menus, the itineraries of the excursions.
Participants need to sign a legal waiver freeing Nenà al Borgo Castello and its staff from any legal liability upon arrival. This form must be signed upon arrival. if you want to review this ahead of time please let us know.